[Sonar]Shepstone Clinic

FRANK RAINALDI rainaldi at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 22 15:47:24 CDT 2003

As of April 22, the following people have indicated an interest in participating in the "Shepstone Clinic" on May 10-11-12: Rainaldi/Andert, Hollinger/Brenner, Lundberg, Fittipaldi and Haworth ... plus the following said it was a good idea, but I'm not sure if that was a commitment to participate: Brody/Foster, Sligh, and Olson. In addition, the following individuals have indicated an interest: Roger Anderson, Judy Dunn, Denise Prince, Hanley Lewis, and Muggs. I have not heard from Brantingham, Voyles, Hoiseth or Weck. 1) Steve and Melissa Shepstone are arriving around 6:00 on Friday and will present "classroom" information that evening. We can meet either at WYC or at our townhouse clubroom. 2) Weather permitting, we will have an on-the-water session on Saturday afternoon. We will use a power boat, video camera and two-way radios to allow Steve and Melissa to give some pointers while we are sailing. They may also sail with us, dependent on our wishes. 3) We can either debrief immediately after the on-the-water at WYC or we can gather again after a break either at the WYC or at our clubhouse. 4) During Sunday's race, each can join a boat as crew ... so we have to determine which boats. The reason that this is a little loose is that the exact schedule is dependent on the wishes of those who plan to participate--the above is just ONE idea of how we might maximize their time with us. We hope to see you all at the Fleet meeting on Sunday and work out the final details at that time.-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...