[Sonar]Training Session Volunteers

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 25 22:21:31 CDT 2003

Dear Sonar Fleet

In the past Sonar Fleet members have taken the responsibility for handling
the ticket sales at the Tuesday evening and Saturday morning Training
Sessions.  In return, those people get to attend the session for free.  Who
is available to help this year?  The dates are Tuedays May 6, 13 & 20 and
Saturday May 12, 19 & 26.  The greatest needs are May 6 and May 12 as that
is when we are selling the ticket packs and, most often, crew memberships.

Also, we have found that the Saturday morning sessions are the best chance
to show the Sonar to prospective owners.  With at least one and possibly two
boats available, this is a good opportunity.  Who's boats are available?

Ernest