[Sonar]Fw: Crew

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 12:35:15 CDT 2003

Fellow Sonar Sailors,
Craig Vinje is a new sailor who has sailed on a friend's Sonar out of Carson's Bay.  He's interested in racing on a Sonar this summer.  If you need crew, feel free to contact Craig at cvinje at wedgewoodgolf.com.

Perhaps we can get him hooked and sell him Sonar # 200?

Thanks,
John Sligh
Fleet Captain