[Sonar]Another session

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 16:34:08 CDT 2004

The session on Wednesday Aug 18 was very successful.  A good time was had by
all and there was a lot of learning.

It was so good that we decided to give it another go on Wednesday Aug 25.
This time we're going to start at 5:30 and work on spinnakers as well as
upwind sailing.  I've spoken to a number of people, some can make it and
some can't.  Those who can't should have their crew come anyway because
there is at least one boat which can be made available.

So, Wednesday Aug 25 at 5:30 pm.  Be there or be square.

Ernest