[Sonar]Credit for the Wayzata 150th

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 16:38:31 CDT 2004

Would those of you who participated in the Wayzata 150th boat rides event
please identify yourselves to me.  It's worth an attendance credit but you
probably won't need those by the end of the season because we're all so
active.  However, I want to point to our fleet as a contributor to the YC.

By the end of the day we had given rides to more than 500 people.  They were
thrilled.  It exceeded our wildest expectations (most of the Board said
we'll have 50 because we're out of the way).  It'll be excellent PR for the
YC in our efforts to move forward in other arenas.

Thank you for your help.

Ernest