[Sonar]December 9 party

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 1 09:35:31 CST 2004

Great! We have over 40 Sonar sailors who are able to get together on Thursday, December 9.  A total of 13 Sonars, all but one, will be represented! Should be fun! There will be plenty of room so if you haven't contacted us and find that you CAN come, please do! The more, the merrier !

Our Blake Ridge townhome complex's Clubhouse is at 6071 Blake Ridge Road, Edina. Call or email if you don't have access to Mapquest. (Generally, we are two miles west of the Highway 100 and Vernon/50th interchange; or we are one mile north of the 62/Crosstown and Gleason interchange. The entrance to Blake Ridge Road is on the south side of Vernon Avenue 200 feet east of Blake Road intersection.) The Clubhouse phone number is 952-926-5622.

Frank is preparing/roasting porchetta for sandwiches. Several of you offered to bring something, so we'll take the cooks (or purchasers--smile) in the group up on their offers: hors d'ouvres, salads, sweets  Just let us know WHAT you would like to bring IF you would like to bring something - but let us know by next Wednesday. We'll provide all the additional extras.

It's a BYOB. We'll provide ice, glasses, a case or two of water and de-caf coffee.

Hors d'ouvres and beverages 6:00-7:00, with the first wave of porchetta sandwiches ready around 7:00.  There will be plenty to eat, drink and talk about until well after 10:00.

If you have been here before, you may remember that we have four small guest parking areas. However, our neighbors all cooperate on "party parking" by offering their open driveway spaces if more are needed.. When you enter the complex, the Clubhouse is halfway down the road on the right. Any garage doors that have yellow posters reading "PARK HERE" on them are also places that you can park for the evening.

OK--seems like a lot of instructions for a little get-together!! But actually it's a big get together.  It's the SONARS !  See you on the 9th!