[Sonar]100% "Ain't Bad"

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 8 15:09:46 CST 2004

Sonar Fleet Party Attendees !

All 15 Sonars in our fleet will be represented at the party on Thursday night.  100% is super !!  What a Fleet.  We must love a party as much as we do sailing !

Also, 46 people have indicated they will attend.  If any others who get this email want to come, please do - pleanty of room and plenty of food.  (Bring your own beverage.  We have everything else - including ice.)

Again, our Blake Ridge Clubhouse phone number, if needed or you get lost, is 952-926-5622.  The address is 6071 Blake Ridge Road.  The Clubhouse is a little more than halfway down on the right side of road.

Parking for over 35 cars is available.  The guest parking lots are left side halfway down, all the way down at the east end, and right in front of the clubhouse. Also you may park in any driveways where a yellow sign with "Park Here" in black letters, either left side or right side of drive as indicated by sign.

We are starting at 6:00pm  and will go until the last person decides to go home.  So come ready to drink, eat, be merry, and engage in a lot of sailing talk.  We also get to know each other a lot better.  Good for Fleet #5 next season.
Frank