[Sonar]Emergency "volunteer' needed for Saturday, November 13

Shipweck1 at aol.com Shipweck1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 17:03:29 CST 2004

Dear Banquet Attendees,

I just received an E- Mail today asking for volunteers for tonight [Wednesday
10th] to sort out all the trophy glasses. Paula and I will do that. BUT, we
need another volunteer/volunteers for this Saturday to meet at the Club at
10:30AM, to transfer and set up the glasses and trophies at the Nocollet Island
Pavilion. The facility set up time will be approximately 11:00 to 2:00 at the
Nicollet Island Pavilion. I ca't be there Saturday morning. Please call me at
952-975-1976 or E-mail at shipweck1 at aol.com if you can help move OUR SONAR
TROPHIES.

Sorry for the short notice....none was given to us. Is there a
wonderful/handsome/beautiful/intelligent/gracious/exceptional person out there to do
this?

Thanks,

Warren Weck