Fw: [Sonar]Bailer repair - sonar

Mark Kochendorfer mkochendorfer at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:25:03 CST 2004

 Thanks to all for the answers.  I appreciate being able to learn from your
experiences.

JR had the correct answer for my boat at least.  The bailer pulled right out
from the outside after removing
the wire bail.  No removing any screws.  Mine say Elvstrom on one side and
Anderson Denmark on the other.

 I can see the point of not replacing the gaskets since water only comes
into the bailer well and not the cockpit itself when they leak.  I have
never had so many people on board that the floor of the cockpit went below
the lake level.

Maybe I will just cut a more permanent "gasket" out of hard plastic to fill
the space.

See you all Saturday.

Mark