[Sonar]Need volunteers at the Banquet - Key Raffle for Auction

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 09:15:24 CST 2004

Sonar Fleet

This just came up.  If you are going to the Banquet, we need volunteers to
sell the keys for this item (see e-mail below).  There are 125 keys so if 10
of us sell them it is only a dozen keys apiece.  Please let me know by
return e-mail if you are willing to help.  (If the story isn't clear now,
just come and we'll explain, but volunteer.)

Ernest