[Sonar]December get-together??

FRANK or CJ rainaldi at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 16 07:41:05 CST 2004

Hi to all! There was some discussion at the banquet about getting together in December, possibly on a Thursday night 1) because December weekends are usually busy, and 2) because most of us are "free" now on Thursday nights.

We, Frank and CJ, bought a "bowling party" at the ADA silent auction last year, but they have league on Thursday nights until 9, so we'll save the bowling event until the spring. However, we are checking to see if a critical mass is interested in a December get-together.

Respond if you would be interested in a 6-10 (or so) Thursday night event either December 2, 9, or 16, place to be determined depending on number: probably a BYOB and potluck with extras thrown in, all crew invited. Let us know all of the dates you would be available and for how many you are rresponding, and we'll pick the Thursday with the most interest.

Please get back to us by Saturday so we can pick a date and then have you save it.