[Sonar] Sonar Christmas party

Thomas_M_Brown at bluecrossmn.com Thomas_M_Brown at bluecrossmn.com
Mon Dec 5 10:02:13 CST 2005

Cheryl:

I can bring an appetizer if you'd like.     Or are we weak in another
food/drink  area?

Thomas Brown

Thomas M Brown/BCBSMN
11/18/2005 10:20 AM

"Bangasser, Cheryl A" <Cheryl.Bangasser at allina.com>
cc
"Fittipaldi, Christopher" <christopher.fittipaldi at xcelenergy.com>,
sonar at lists.wyc.org
Subject
RE: [Sonar] Sonar Christmas party

Last year it was on the 9th which was a Saturday.      This year the 9th
is a Friday.

Do we want this on a Friday or a Saturday?

Just wanted to bring the option up before it gets too cast in stone.

Thomas Brown

"Bangasser, Cheryl A" <Cheryl.Bangasser at allina.com>
11/18/2005 09:41 AM

"Fittipaldi, Christopher" <christopher.fittipaldi at xcelenergy.com>,
<Thomas_M_Brown at bluecrossmn.com>, <sonar at lists.wyc.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [Sonar] Sonar Christmas party

Yes.  We are still up for it--probably Potluck and BYOB unless it is
beer or wine-we will supply that.  Would one of you mind sending out the
invitation or reminder? Have them RVSP me.  Thanks Why don't we say 7:00
on the 9th.  Our address is 13105-35th Ave. N., Plymouth.  We are
currently in the midst of putting work floors down in our entry,
kitchen, and dining room, but things should be done by then!