[Sonar] new BOAT REPAIR source option

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 17:50:16 CST 2005

Hello Fleet,

  If you haven't heard, Mike and Beth Maloney (Ensign sailors) and their partners have bought Shorewood Yacht Club.  They'll be taking possession in January.  Mike will manage the place and work there.  Mike will offer, among other things, fiberglass repair services which he'll do himself.  Mike used to work in the composite shop at Northwest Airlines so he knows this kind of work and is interested in doing it.  I know Mike would be open to talking with anyone on this topic as well as talk about what'll be happening with the club.  Since Mike's an enthusiastic racing sailor, I'm sure his owning the Shorewood club will be a good thing for WYC and fellow racing sailors as well as for the cruising sailors that have always based at Shorewood.

  See you soon
  MF

 Yahoo! Personals