[Sonar] Sonar Christmas Party- Friday, 12/9 7:00 at Chuck & Cheryl's

Chuck Bangasser Chuck at BestTechnologyInc.com
Thu Dec 8 15:13:40 CST 2005

Just a quick note with directions to the party.  If you have not RSVP'd to
Cheryl please take a moment to do so as it helps us plan food and drinks.
We would appreciate your bringing a dish to share (appetizer, dessert or ??)
if you can.  Beer, wine, water & soda provided.  Cheryl's email:
cheryl.bangasser at allina.com (if you can't get it to go through their
firewall for some reason respond to me: chuck at besttechnologyinc.com

Directions: Easiest from I-494 exit Rockford Rd. (Co Rd 9) east to first
stop light-VINEWOOD (by BP Gas station)turn RIGHT and go about 5 blocks to
35th Ave N (not 35th Place) turn LEFT and go to the end of the cul-de-sac-
13105 35th Ave N.

Hopefully we won't have too many conflicts with other Christmas festivities.
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!

Chuck & Cheryl

13105 35th Ave. N.
Plymouth, MN 55441
Ph(763)519-1463/Cell(612)701-4800