[Sonar] Crew Looking for a Ride on Saturday

Jill Dunning-Harris Jill.Dunning-Harris at katun.com
Fri Oct 14 14:15:19 CDT 2005

Sonar fleet,

If anyone is looking for Crew, my son Micah (15 years old) would like
to crew on a Sonar. Micah has some sailing experience and did attend
sailing school this summer. Micah is very interested in sailing and
would like to work into a regular boat next summer.

You can respond to my e-mail or give me a call at home at
952-476-0353.

Thanks, Jeff Harris

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com