[Sonar] Trophies and prep for Fall Banquet

Carmen Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 09:48:02 CDT 2005

Warren:

I could help on Wednesday, November 9th to help sort the glassware for distribution at the banquet.  What time do I need to be at the club?

CC

Shipweck1 at aol.com wrote:
Dear Sonar Fun Seekers,

All WYC/Sonar traveling trophies have to be polished and returned to the club no later than Saturday, October 22, 2005.

We need at least two volunteers to show up at the club on Wednesday, November 9, 2005 to help sort the glassware for distribution at the banquet.

We need at least two more people to show up at the club on Saturday, November 12, 2005 at 11:00 AM to help load, transport the glassware to the Pavillion, and set up the trophies/glassware.

Please contact me to volunteer for these exciting oppurtunities.

Thanks,
Warren Weck