[Sonar] Trophies and prep for Fall Banquet

Shipweck1 at aol.com Shipweck1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 09:33:00 CDT 2005

Dear Sonar Fun Seekers,

All WYC/Sonar traveling trophies have to be polished and returned to the
club no later than Saturday, October 22, 2005.

We need at least two volunteers to show up at the club on  Wednesday,
November 9, 2005 to help sort the glassware for distribution at the  banquet.

We need at least two more people to show up at the club on  Saturday,
November 12, 2005 at 11:00 AM to help load, transport the glassware to  the
Pavillion, and set up the trophies/glassware.

Please contact me to volunteer for these exciting oppurtunities.

Thanks,
Warren Weck