[Sonar] Banquet

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:21:41 CDT 2005

I am going to be out at WYC on Thursday for the 7pm Lowissa meeting. I would
be willing to combine registration forms into a single bundle if they could
be brought out there or otherwise put in my hands before then.

I think this might better ensure that we are all seated together.

Just a suggestion.

Mark

On 10/17/05, Howard Noreen <Howard.Noreen at lawson.com> wrote:

> Soñar would also like to be included in the Sonar area. We have 4
> attendees this year
>
> Thanks
>
> Howard
> ________________________
>
> Howard Noreen
> Director of Co-Development
> Lawson Software
> howard.noreen at lawson.com
> Office (651)767-6209
> Cell (612) 804-8498
> Fax (651) 767-7209
>
> Lawson Software
> 380 St. Peter Street
> St. Paul, MN 55102-1302

> The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for
> the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

> distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
> is prohibited and may be unlawful. Information contained in this email is
> subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Lawson Client
> agreement.

>  *"David Olson" <David.Olson at toro.com>*
> Sent by: sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org
>
> 10/17/2005 08:38 AM
> "sonar" <sonar at lists.wyc.org>  cc
>
>  Subject
> RE: [Sonar] Banquet
>

> At the moment, Azor has 4 people planning to attend. We would like to be
> on the Sonar scope as well.
>
> David Olson
> Commercial Engineering
> The Toro Company