[Sonar] Thursday 27th sparring

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 11:35:49 CDT 2006

Hello Fleet 5,

  The weather forecast for this coming Thursday evening looks to be good  for sailing.  Who of you would like to bring your boat out for  some kind of sparring?  Who of you would need crew?  And who  of you would like to hop on a boat that evening but don't have a ride  set up?  I propose we meet at the club at 5:30 and we can decide  what to do and how to do it depending on how many people and boats come  out.  We can also talk more about this at the fleet meeting on  Wednesday.

  See you soon,
  MF