[Sonar] Thursday 27th sparring

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 17:35:43 CDT 2006

One thing we should figure out right away is what day the fleet meeting
is. I got a lot of emails concerning the meeting and the last one said
Thursday. Earlier emails said Wed. I would really like to know.

I was thinking of launching Thursday at 4:30 and then attending the
meeting after I rig the boat. I could always go sailing and rig later.

Here is the last email I got from Trevor. April 27 is Thursday.

The 2006 Sonar Fleet meeting will be held April 27^th 7:00pm at the
Clubhouse.

Agenda

Treasurer’s Report

Confirmation of new Fleet Officers

Trevor Haworth – Captain

Chris Fittipaldi – Treasurer

Mark Kochendorfer – Secretary

2006 Sailing Instructions, changes and new trapezoidal course

Fleet snack roster

Sonar sponsorship of WYC after race party

Shepstone visit

Regattas, regional and national

Fleet building

Any other business