[Sonar] Sonar Snack Roster

markkoch markoch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:24:10 CDT 2006

Here is a starter Snack Roster.  It only goes through the ADA.  I will
verify who is racing on Sunday and send out the rest of the season
later.  I plan on running through the list by sail number starting with
239 more or less.

If you cannot do the dates below let me know and I will change it.

Not sure how many boats will be in for the tune up so that is potluck.

May
239    Liberty      Kochendorfer     7th
371    Zataway      Lundberg        14th
391    Name?        Fossen          21st
464    Gusto        Sligh           28th

June
311    Shipweck     Weck             4th
22     Sesame St    Foster/Brody    11th
ADA on 18th no Snacks