[Sonar] National membership - Fleet status

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 28 07:00:38 CDT 2006

I agree that it would be good to keep our fleet in good standings with the
national organization.

This year having 3 active members should be easy.
1)  I have my membership.
2)  John S will need to get his.
3)  ? Has or is anyone else already planning on getting a membership ?

Hopefully, we will not need to waive local dues to keep 3 active members in
fleet 5

J.R.