[Sonar] Any unused Sonar moorings at WYC in September

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 13:57:08 CDT 2006

Hello Fleet,

  As most of you know, I'm moored in Excelsior so getting to Wayzata Bay for Thursdays in September is difficult.  Are any of you that moor at WYC not using your bouy or slip because of boat repair or something?   If so, could I borrow the spot for, if not all of September, perhaps part of it?

  Thanks,
  MF

  PS I guess the question also applies to October since Commodore Cup races also start and end in Wayzata Bay.