[Sonar] Spectator Boat

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 10:52:21 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone:

  My father is visiting from La Paz, Bolivia for 2 months.  I would very much like for him to watch a race.  More specifically one I am racing in.

  That being said I am wondering if any of you know of a spectator boat that my father could get on to watch the Thursday night race.  I don't want him on the committee boat because he is 77 yrs old (11 yrs. older than my mom) and would have a heart attack with that canon.

  Any thoughts?  Anyone you know?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

  CC