[Sonar] Sonar provided banquet for Sunday, August 6.

Shipweck1 at aol.com Shipweck1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 17:14:12 CDT 2006

Dear Sonar Fun Seekers,

We, who are not going to LOWISA, need to provide the food for this  Sunday.
The menu and the acquisition of the food has been completed.  We will need
volunteers on Sunday to do some minor preperation, serving, and  clean up. We will
also need some volunteers who are sailing this Thursday  night, to take home
and thaw/refridgerate the BBQ'd pork. If you put it in your  refridgerator
Thursday night it should thaw by Sunday. We will have 8 five  pound containers to
thaw. You may volunteer to take home any number up to 8  containers.

Please e-mail back to volunteer. This is important because we have  many
people not attending next Sunday.

Thanks,
Warren Weck