[Sonar] Weighing your boat

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 18:13:10 CDT 2006

Hello fleet,

  Sorry about the late confirmation of this idea.  I did rent a scale for the weekend.  I plan to return it Monday morning.  I thought Sunday morning might be a good time to weigh a few boats at the WYC crane but let me know if you want to try to do it at a different time.  Perhaps after racing we could weigh a few also.  Scale rental is $25 for the weekend, so if you can't do it this time, at least it's not terribly expensive to do it another time.

  Write back or call me at 952-237-7356.
  MF

http://mail.yahoo.com