[Sonar] Banquet Program Items

Trevor Haworth trevor at cgsusa.com
Tue Oct 24 13:53:47 CDT 2006

All

It's time to make sure the results as posted are accurate for printing
in the Banquet program.  Check your results and let me know before
Thursday.

Mark and Howard - Would you please let me know who was on the helm for
the women's races you each won (Women's Buoy Cup - 239), (Women's Bay
Series - 113) for inclusion in the Banquet Program.

I have included John Slight - 1st in the Great lakes Championship, Lake
Geneva, WI and Bert Foster - 3rd in the The Paralympic Pre-Trial
Regatta, Newport RI as off-lake results - any others?

Trevor