[Sonar] Lowisa - Average Points?

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 1 10:15:31 CDT 2006

Calculation of average points, as we need to use it, appears in A10(a).
"points equal to the average , to the nearest tenth (0.05 to be rounded
upward) of her points in all the races in the series except the race in
question.

At WYC average points is a fleet decision.  Lake Geneva has a well defined
system but they travel to many events as families of people as well as
boats.

Ernest