[Sonar] Lowisa - Average Points?

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 07:39:51 CDT 2006

Chris & Mark,
I don't disagree with the concept of average points for sanctioned events.
However, this should have been voted on prior to the season starting and
agreed upon as a fleet.  I missed the fleet meeting before the season
started but it sounds like there was no vote.  In that case in my opinion
you should use your throw out rather than rely on average points.

As a fleet we need well defined rules regarding average points so we don't
have to go through this next year.  Let's put in on the agenda for the next
fleet meeting.

John

completely