[Sonar] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Help needed with Spreader Repair

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 20:04:10 UTC 2007

You get the through bar and plates from Shumway.  What you have is the
"saddle and tangs" system.  That bends back and gives really bad mast
control.

At least two of the holes on the plates will fit where the saddle goes in.
You can then use the plates as a guide for cutting the hole.  Cutting the
hole is a real leap of faith.  If you can wait until I get back the the Twin
Cities late next week I will help you.  I also have a pop rivet puller which
will pull stainless steel rivets with a minimum of effort.

Ernest