[Sonar] New Sonar fleet shirts, hats & jackets this year?

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Thu Apr 19 14:36:31 UTC 2007

I have purchase business shirts/polos for my from this company.  They
have a special of $12.50/shirt including the logo charges that we may
want to consider.  Take a few minutes to check out their advertised polo
shirts, other shirts, hats, & jackets they offer and we can discuss them
at Trevor's on Saturday night.  They also have a special for pima luxury
colored Tee shirts & hats at 12 for $99 including the logo.  We could
bulk order an agreed upon style with various sizes or custom whatever
each boat may want.

http://www.queensboro.com/web/exec/index.php

Chuck
<blocked::http://www.besttechnologyinc.com/>