[Sonar] New Sonar fleet shirts, hats & jackets this year?

Dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Apr 19 14:50:26 UTC 2007

I'm not up to speed on what your fleet is planing, but a heads up that
WYC will have Coral Reef Sailing providing WYC clothing for the club
this year with the burgee. Official announcment pending.

Our "store" will look similar to this.

http://www.coralreefsailing.net/thistle_items

More expensive than what I think you are proposing, but something to
consider. They can embroider any product they or Gill sell.

dj