[Sonar] Sunday Snack List

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:25:01 UTC 2007

Here is the Sunday Snack list (tentative).

Let me know if you need to change dates.  Or better yet call the person you
want to switch with and let me know about the change.

Dave, I left Azor off because you did not race on Sundays last year--let me
know if you want in on this.

May
391    Surly Angel  Fossen           6th
464    Gusto        Sligh           13th
69     Encore       Hollinger       20th
311    Shipweck     Weck            27th

June
ADA                                  3rd
40     Tally Ho     Brown           10th
End of the A party                  17th
25     Amity III    Rainaldi        24th

July
Bayfield                             1st
159    Happy Hours  Bangasser        8th
22     Sesame St    Brody           15th
371    Zataway      Lundberg        22nd
200    Believe      Green           29th

August
End of the B party Sonars            5th
231    Bella Vita   Fittipaldi      12th
225    Banue        Haworth         19th
Capri Dock party                    26th

September
239    Liberty      Kochendorfer     2nd
24     Balderdash   Brantingham      9th
113    Sonar        Noreen          16th

--
Mark