[Sonar] Capri 25 & Sonar??? Regatta

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu Aug 16 11:14:53 UTC 2007

Hi All,
I put it on the schedule because at the time the fleet discussed
having the joint regatta again with the Capris and working it out to
have it be the Great Lakes Championship.  Details to be worked out
later.  Then, at the Capri meeting they indicated they didn't see a
problem with having the Sonars with them.  Then Lake Geneva said they
wanted to keep the GLC at their Lake for 07.  Then, nothing was done.

So, the fleet can have a regatta with the Capris, but it seems
nothing has been worked out.

Somebody need to call Dutch Bull of the Capri Fleet.

Regards,
Bert