[Sonar] New group picture

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 13:08:46 UTC 2007

I think its high time that we get another group picture for the Sonar website.

Seeing Frank and CJ at the club reminded me that many of us are here right now (in town) and it would be an ideal time to get a new Sonarian picture.

I know it will be impossible to get everyone,  but perhaps this Sunday?   Everyone wear their Sonar shirts?    I think the week after,  Labor Day is too risky,  being a long weekend,  and then after that,  more unpredictable in terms of attendance due to weather etc.

I could probably twist Dallas's arm in taking the picture for us.

Any negative votes?

--
Thomas M. Brown