[Sonar] Split Traveller

Dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Feb 20 11:42:36 CST 2007

I haven't seen a photo of the angle iron described, but I've seen some
examples of those that can up a nice hole in your back. J22's moved
away from the angle iron option several years ago.

J22's have a nice system for traveler lines. A belt sander and some
playing around at the dock can help get the location and height of the
risers to match your boat's design.
http://www.usaj22.com/images/boat_layout/865travelercontrol_large.jpg

But I might be confused on this whole discussion because J22's have
semi-continuous travelers.

dj