[Sonar] Does anybody want to measure their boat?

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 14:15:57 UTC 2007

Hello Fleet 5,

  I have a scale with accuracy to 2 pounds through the weekend.  I have the Sonar class measuring jig set through the weekend also.  If anybody wants to check their boat's weight and/or measurements, let me know.

  Marty
  952-237-7356

  PS  Have I been given a nickname yet?  Just call me "Arentwedoneyet".  Sailing with Peter Galloway was an education, of course.  I'll put a note together over the weekend on what he had us do differently.