[Sonar] Lonar

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Mon May 21 03:05:50 UTC 2007

I will put the date in the Upcoming Events section.

Everyone,   I need to change Tally Ho's Sunday snack date from June 10 to some other date  (it doesn't really matter which date).    We'll be in San Diego that weekend for Ken's graduation from USMC boot camp.     If anybody who's not done it can swap with us that will keep the Sunday parties going.    BTW,  that's ADA weekend.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: "Mark Kochendorfer" <markoch at gmail.com>

Trevor

Can you tell us that the Lonar will be the third Big Island race, June 16th?

Or do we need to have a brief meeting to vote on this?

Please let us know.

Thanks

Mark
Liberty