[Sonar] Sunday Snack List

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Wed May 23 14:15:40 UTC 2007

I need to drop my Snack Day 6/24.

If you can trade please let me know.
Thanks
JR

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Kochendorfer
  To: sonar
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:25 AM
  Subject: [Sonar] Sunday Snack List

  Here is the Sunday Snack list (tentative).

  Let me know if you need to change dates.  Or better yet call the person you want to switch with and let me know about the change.

  Dave, I left Azor off because you did not race on Sundays last year--let me know if you want in on this.

  May
  391    Surly Angel  Fossen           6th
  464    Gusto        Sligh           13th
  69     Encore       Hollinger       20th
  311    Shipweck     Weck            27th

  June
  ADA                                  3rd
  40     Tally Ho     Brown           10th
  End of the A party                  17th
  25     Amity III    Rainaldi        24th

  July
  Bayfield                             1st
  159    Happy Hours  Bangasser        8th
  22     Sesame St    Brody           15th
  371    Zataway      Lundberg        22nd
  200    Believe      Green           29th

  August
  End of the B party Sonars            5th
  231    Bella Vita   Fittipaldi      12th
  225    Banue        Haworth         19th
  Capri Dock party                    26th

  September
  239    Liberty      Kochendorfer     2nd
  24     Balderdash   Brantingham      9th
  113    Sonar        Noreen          16th

  --
  Mark