[Sonar] Sail #2 for ZataWay & Amity

becca lundberg beccalundberg at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 01:36:58 UTC 2008

We are putting this message out to hopefully not create any confusion in the future.Becca & I have a suit of sails that we intend to use occasionally when sailing either ZataWay (typically Thursdays) or Amity (typically Sundays)Regardless of the day we will have the boat scored as the hull number that the sails are on.We will sail as #2 Both the main and spin will carry the lettering "USA 2"The Spin is Blue and White. Prior to the race we will notify the race committee "Sonar #2 is sailing" ... as 25 or 371 depending on the boat the sails are on.Please let us know if you have any questionsBecca & J.R.