[Sonar] Volvo Ocean Race Game

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Wed Dec 10 05:44:39 UTC 2008

A friend from Seattle put me on to this game .....
Basically its a real time around the world race game ....
There are a total of 10 legs.  The first leg is complete and the 2nd is about complete.  I believe the third leg starts Friday night or I should say Saturday morning at 2:30am

The link below should get your more details.

http://www.volvooceanracegame.org/home.php

Some quick hints if you choose to play ... the wind is what you see on the map except that it will change at 4am and 4pm our time.  Also, the winds are supposedly true to the winds in that area at that given time so in theory you could use real world real time wind maps.

Also I created a group ... don't know what good it will do but the group name is "WYC org" .... my boat name is ....... "Amity IIII" :)

J.R.