[Sonar] Holiday Party-Jan. 3rd at the Bangasser's-7:00 PM

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Wed Dec 17 22:44:41 UTC 2008

Chris Fittipaldi is assisting us this year as we invite all Sonar sailors (including crew) to join us for the annual Sonar Holiday party.  Bring your stories from last year, new strategies for next year, a healthy thirst and a bit to eat.  We will provide the beer, pop and water.  Please bring a wine and a dish/dessert to share.  Please join us if you can!  RSVP would be appreciated.  Our address is;

13105 35th Ave N, Plymouth (just east of I-494 & Co. Rd 9-Rockford Rd and then south on Vinewood to 35th Ave N)

Have a very happy and SAFE holiday!

Chuck, Cheryl, and Chris