[Sonar] Sonar Holiday Party- Saturday, Jan. 3rd-7:00 REMINDER...

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Mon Dec 29 17:19:36 UTC 2008

Now with Christmas over it time to party!  We would love to have you join us this Saturday to relax, have a beer and GREAT FOOD (compliments of the famous Chef Fittipaldi!)  Crew are encouraged to attend!  So if you are abused all summer by some slave driving skipper, now is the time to have several beers and tell him/her what you really feel about being treated like a dog!

Bring your stories from last year, new strategies for next year, a healthy thirst and a bit to eat.  We will provide the beer, pop and water.  Please bring a dish/dessert to share or wine if you desire.  Join us if you can, RSVP would be appreciated.  Our address is;

13105 35th Ave N, Plymouth (just east of I-494 & Co. Rd 9-Rockford Rd and then south on Vinewood to 35th Ave N)

Have a very happy and SAFE New Year!

RSVP to; Chuck at BestTechnologyInc.com<mailto:Chuck at BestTechnologyInc.com>

Chuck, Cheryl, and Chris Fittipaldi
Chuck's Cell 612-701-4800