[Sonar] 2 Subjects to Think About

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 00:19:18 UTC 2008

Bert and Fleet 5

For my part I would vote a resounding yes to both of your proposals. Having the NA's at WYC would be a terrific event. I would volunteer my time in anyway that is reasonable and helpful in order to make this notion become a reality.

As far as the lifts are concerned, I think it would be OK for those that want to make the added investment.

While I think it is true that a dry boat would out perform a wet boat (all other things being equal) there is still the idea of picking the right side of the race course and successfully completing both strategy and tactics that are necessary to win in our competitive fleet is still the name of the game ( not that I have ever done this, but I have seen it done!).

For myself, I have no intentions of putting my boat on a lift ,but if there are those in our fleet that want to pursue this, all the best to them ( I may regret this later..but I don't think so).

Meanwhile, Happy New Year to everyone!

Chris