[Sonar] 100 days to tune up race

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 18:44:17 UTC 2008

Seems like a long ways off.   But it will pass quickly.

I'm looking to update the Sonar appendage to the WYC web site and am looking for some good pictures of the following boats:

Finn's Up  (dark blue hull)

The new Bella Vita.   Is that #370 Chris?

Presto  ( Joe/Josh  do you have a shot with the new name on the transom?)

Banue  (with the nice new paint job)

Actually,  anybody with a Sonar picture that they would like better than the one posted now will do.   I'll put them in.

Also, there was a rumor for a while that we'd have a party towards the last of January.   Has that firmed up?   If it has,  I'd like to get the youth medals on order within the next few days for availability then.

With all of the court wranglings about the next America's Cup,  here is what those in the know predict the boats will look like...  (attached)

--
Thomas M. Brown
"Maximizing Business by Minimizing Surprises"    #40  Tally Ho!