[Sonar] Mid-way Sailing Party Saturday February 9th

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 18:54:11 UTC 2008

All,

  I am happy to host a mid-winter season party at my house on Saturday February 9th. I will provide some beer, wine and some food, otherwise..bring something to share. All Sonar members of Fleet 5 are welcome. Bring guests and potential new members!

  My pool table is set-up (finally) and I can have the Shepstone videos going... Plus any other ideas you all may have.  No naked dancing though...at least not right away.

  RSVP

  chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com

  or just show up around 6:00PM until...whenever

  My address is 1037 Lake Street E
  Wayzata, MN
  Phone 952.473.2872