[Sonar] Thank you

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Fri Jan 18 23:29:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

A belated "thank you" to all who attended our pre-wedding party at
Sligh's house, to all who contributed to our gift, and to John, Liz,
Becca and J.R. for hosting the event.  Your good wishes for our
happiness will be long-remembered.

We leave this Sunday for a 3-week trip where we will compete in the
Rolex Miami Olympic Class Regatta and a first-time Disabled Regatta
in Fort Myers.  We will not miss the cold!  Hope you all stay warm.

Regards,

Bert & Carmella

p.s.  Send me an email if you are not receiving the Captain Hook
Regatta Reports, and would like to be added to the email list.