[Sonar] Ernie's Operetta

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 23:41:19 UTC 2008

As many of you know, I have been a member of the Gilbert & Sullivan Very
Light Opera Company for the past 30 years.  We put on one Gilbert & Sullivan
operetta each year.  This year's presentation is Utopia, Ltd.  Many people
have heard of Gilbert & Sullivan's Mikado, and Pirates of Penzance.  This
show is just as funny and has music just as beautiful.  I invite you to come
see us.  We open on Friday, Feb 22 and run for four weekends.  This show is
a family show and I encourage you to bring your children.

You can find the plot at http://www.gsvloc.org/Utopia08.htm

You can find performance times and dates at
http://www.gsvloc.org/UtopiaTicketInfo.php  You can download an order form
there.

You can order tickets on-line at
http://www.gsvloc.org/TicketOrder/UtopiaTicketOrderA.php

I hope to see you there.  You could organize a Sonar group to come for
opening night.

Ernest