[Sonar] This Sunday and Star of the North Regatta

Stevens, Mac Mac_Stevens at Xiotech.com
Wed Jul 9 18:06:14 UTC 2008

I think I have New Belgium Brewing committed to providing some beverages
for the post regatta festivities. They were curious, have any
graphics/posters/promo material been made up for the regatta?

-Mac

From: sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Fittipaldi
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Sonar List; Sonar List; tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Sonar] This Sunday and Star of the North Regatta

This Sunday will work for me.

thanks Tom for all of your effort on this one. This is a fantastic way
to give our club widespread visibility...but even better...more great
sailing for Fleet 5!!!

cf

--- On Wed, 7/9/08, tbrown9163 at comcast.net <tbrown9163 at comcast.net>

	From: tbrown9163 at comcast.net <tbrown9163 at comcast.net>
	Subject: [Sonar] This Sunday and Star of the North Regatta
	To: "Sonar List" <sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org>, "Sonar List"
<sonar at lists.wyc.org>
	Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 12:36 PM

	I see that the Star of the North regatta is on Sonar.org.
We're in the big time now!

	I'd like to see if we can get a concensus to meet together at
this Sunday's after race fleet party to discuss some tasks that need
doing for the regatta.   We're getting to the point where we should be
ordering trophy's and working out finer details with the Capri org.

	Is there a concensus for that this Sunday?

	--
	Thomas M. Brown
	~~~~~~~_/) ~ _/)~~~~~~

---