[Sonar] New Web Site

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:57:12 UTC 2008

All of the WYC fleet web sites are moving off of the old platform to a new
one.  So I took the initiative to put a new Sonar Fleet 5 site out there and
Dallas has linked it into the WYC.org page.

http://dnn.wyc.org/sonar

So take a look and let me know if there is anything that should be added or
removed.  I don't have many photos of our Fleet.

The new platform is intended to make it possible for more people to
contribute content.  For example, if you register and permission is granted
for you to create announcements then you can easily do so.
I also put a link out there for a blog.  Not sure if we are interested in
that or not.  Right now the blog is hosted on blogspot.  Supposedly I can
move that to the new platform, but I don't really know how that works yet
and I don't know if we really want one or not.

I am sure that there will be changes as we learn more about this.
--
Mark